Wednesday, August 06, 2008
- Name: Fred Garber
- Location: Border Town, Baja, United States
We just moved to Bordertown. I am married. I have children and grandchildren. My car is silver. There is a rosary hanging from the rearview mirror. There is a bag of mints on the floor and a hammer under the driver's seat. This blog is written by me and I take responsibility for my words. The views are my own. If anything has been published elsewhere it is noted. If you have questions please email me thru this site. © 2005-2011 Frederick J. Garber All rights reserved.
- How to Have a Picnic
- Thirty Bucks A Month
- Naci En Alamo (Original Video Clip)
- What Matters Today
- Always This Same Street
- How to Make a Nice Pasta Real Fast So You Will Hav...
- Someone Still Has To Do The Dishes
- The Old Wooden Heart
- What Really Happened?
- What We Ate This Christmas