Monday, January 01, 2007

Foto of the Dead Dog(Closeup of A Tooth)

Foto



















You were asking me to take some fotos of the Sacred Spaces and Places. You know that I do not own a camera. So I went to the Superstore and bought one. I got one of those one time use ones. It was on sale for four bucks. Well I drove around the neighborhood and took some fotos. I took one of the little river formed by the water leaking from the dumpster at the grocery store. When I took it the water was frozen and there were lots of different colors. Primaries and secondaries. I went to the garage down that alley. I took several shots of the outside focusing on the hole in the door. I got a few from the inside. I took some fotos of the tools on the wall. The hacksaw. The hammers. The screwdrivers. The oil spot and saw dust on the floor. I got a nice one of the pushbroom in the northeast corner of the garage. After I used up the whole role of film I took it back to the Superstore to be developed. The only foto that came out pretty good is the one above. I took several of the dead dog. But the sun was real bright. And the angels were singing real loud. All I could hear was " and Bingo was his name, oh". If you look real close you can see a reflection of one of the angels on the tooth. It is on the drop of blood right near the gum line.

8 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Bingo? That gambling thing that Catholics do?

6:34 PM, January 01, 2007  
Blogger Fred Garber said...

Yes, bingo is even mentioned in some tranlations of the Bible. People sit at long tables and engage in an arcane form of numerology. The Bingo in the caption to the foto refers to that old song about the dog named Bingo.

11:03 PM, January 01, 2007  
Blogger MB said...

I can just about see it.

11:28 AM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Fred Garber said...

Some people have reported that they are having a difficult time seeing the foto. I have told them to squint their eyes and hum.

11:49 AM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Patry Francis said...

squinted and hummed. still can't see it.

1:15 AM, January 14, 2007  
Blogger Fred Garber said...

What song were you humming? Try humming bingo.

11:55 PM, January 14, 2007  
Blogger MB said...

Fred, I left you a comment on your carnival poem. Thanks for telling me about it!

10:05 AM, January 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad that was funny! Now go to http://www.sharky.tv/index.html so you can see where I want to work and hopefully get hired after my interview!

10:30 AM, January 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home