Sunday, June 12, 2005

Map of the Old Neighborhood

MAP















This is a map that we made of all the fruit trees in the neighborhood. We made it almost fifty years ago so it is a little faded. We made it so we could plan evening fruit stealing expeditions. The cops only chased us a few times. The red dots are apple trees. The yellow ones are pear trees. The purple ones are mulberry trees. The two little circles are where two cherry trees were. There is a grocery store there now. I use to sell newspaper subscriptions there until a few months ago. Then I moved to another place. I liked working there. The money was pretty good and I got to see a lot of people that I knew. But I still think about those cherry trees.

1 Comments:

Anonymous David said...

Interesting

12:07 PM, April 11, 2022  

Post a Comment

<< Home