Monday, March 19, 2007

I WILL PAINT YOUR UGLY FURNITURE

Please put this in the services section of the classifieds.

I WILL PAINT YOUR UGLY FURNITURE. Maybe you have wood furniture. It is all naked and the grain and vein show thru. It bothers you. It bothers me. I will only use strong colors. I have cans of red paint, yellow paint and blue paint. I have a wide paint brush and I have a skinny paint brush. I will try to leave brush marks but I cannot promise. In the end you will be happy and proud. Your friends will be happy. Your family will be happy. I will be happy. Call me now. (insert phone number here)

6 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

I can see the logic of strong colors. If you're gonna be ugly, you might as well stand out.

8:29 PM, March 19, 2007  
Blogger Fred Garber said...

This is a business that I hope to start one day. Maybe eventually, I could add green, orange and purple.

8:57 AM, March 20, 2007  
Blogger Ivy said...

That's a found poem, methinks. :-)

6:09 AM, March 22, 2007  
Blogger Fred Garber said...

Ivy....yes, I found it in my head. Thanks for stopping by!

8:51 AM, March 22, 2007  
Blogger MB said...

I reckon I've got some chairs that would qualify. It would be blue, of course. But a red one would be nice, too.

5:46 PM, March 22, 2007  
Blogger Fred Garber said...

I can help you. You will be happy!

9:04 PM, March 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home